1600 Smallman is the new gateway to Pittsburgh's beloved Strip District. Featuring highly customizable floor plans, 1600 Smallman embraces its vintage aesthetic and blends it seamlessly with contemporary office space. Tall ceilings, warehouse-style windows, exposed brick walls, and steel beams are all unique elements of this one-of-a-kind space. Through the energy-efficient windows, tenants have prominent views of the Downtown skyline, The Terminal and the Allegheny River.
- Historic redevelopment of 1921 structure
- Up to 140,000 RSF of available trophy-quality space
- 35,000 SF ground level retail
- Unique architectural and design features
- Attached 178-stall parking facility
- 51 private parking stalls in basement