In partnership with Hines and Ivanhoé Cambridge, T3 RiNo will provide a new Class-A, mixed-use office project to Denver’s burgeoning River North (RiNo) District. The six-story, approximately 250,000-square-foot structure will feature the innovative T3 (Timber, Transit and Technology) construction design, utilizing heavy timber and floor-to-ceiling glass. Designed for collaboration and work/life balance, T3 RiNo will offer numerous amenities, including common social areas and a modern fitness facility, and will be one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable developments in Denver. The heavy timber mixed-use building will feature ~235,000 SF of office space, ~16,000 SF of retail space, and will incorporate art to pay homage to both Denver’s historic brick and timber buildings and to the city’s vibrant and rapidly evolving art district.
Ideally positioned at 3500 Blake Street, this unique structure is adjacent to the 35th Street pedestrian bridge, which connects the building to the 38th & Blake Rail Station (12,200+ daily riders), providing immediate access to Denver’s International Airport and Union Station Transit Hub.
- ~16,000 SF divisible street-level retail with sidewalk dining options
- 250,000 SF six-story, Class-A office building
- 43,000 SF floorplates with floor-to-ceiling glass
- ~400+ parking stalls across 3 sub-grade levels
- Amenity-rich with an abundance of natural light, bike storage, and fitness space